Accent your room with a simple yet bold cottage style using this 8-drawer dresser. The antique white finish is accompanied by chestnut tops and heavy distressing, creating a truly unique look. Crafted with pine solids and hickory and pine veneers, this dresser features cedar lined bottom drawers and chamfered drawer fronts, tied together effortlessly with antique brass hardware. Organize your belongings with the 2 felt lined top drawers and 6 large bottom drawers, with the bottom drawers equipped with dust proofing to protect your clothing.
Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H40
Weight: 200 lbs.
- Wood: Pine Solids with Hickory and Pine Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Finish with Chestnut Tops
- Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H40
- Box Dimensions: W69 x D22 x H44
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Cubes: 37.74
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Antique Brass Knob Hardware
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Top Drawers: 26.75W x 14.5D x 4H
- Bottom Drawers:26.75W x 14.5D x 6H
Free delivery and setup is available in central Illinois for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.