This captivating dresser is so much more than a place to store your clothes and personal items: it's also a beautiful decor piece with a dash of retro styling. With a trio of drawers to either side and a large inner cabinet with an adjustable shelf, you'll have ample room for your belongings. The wide, flat top is ideal for staging accessories or for adding the matching dresser mirror, sold separately, for added beauty. The brushed silver hardware cleverly accentuates the birchwood veneers, with a split ring pull resting in the center of the starburst-like radius design on the two central doors. The muted palette and elegant accents give this dresser a compelling vintage look and feel that will effortlessly elevate your bedroom decor.
- Door fronts feature a sunrise-like pattern and mixed materials for an enticing bedroom look
- Dresser features six drawers, two doors and a central cabinet with a single adjustable shelf
- Top drawers feature removable protective felt bottoms; bottom drawers offer cedar panels
- All drawers feature dust bottoms, ball bearing side guides and English dovetail construction
- Warm mid-tone wood veneers mix with satin silver accents for two-tone appeal
- Silver knobs accent each drawer front; split-circle handle pulls open the central doors
- Sturdy poplar wood is finished with flat cut birch veneers for durability and a luxe look
- Some assembly required; hardware kit and instructions included
Free delivery and setup is available in central Illinois for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.