The bracket feet and charming pillar details hint at this 10 drawer dresser's inspiration: an elegant antique hearth. A row of slender top drawers glide out to reveal felt bottoms - ideal for delicate items like jewelry or wristwatches. The rows below offer two slender drawers, three mid-size drawers, and two large drawers on the bottom with cedar panel details. Custom drawer pulls are finished in a charming antique silver that plays off of the soft grey finish and brown undertones in the flat-cut oak veneers. This dresser can be paired with the matching mirror, sold separately, to offer a complete storage and dressing solution for your bedroom.
- Roomy dresser mingles elements of antique hearth design and apothecary-like drawers
- Ten drawers of various sizes offer ample storage for clothing and personal items
- Matching mirror is available and sold separately
- Bluff grey finish features soft brown undertones for easy decor matching
- Custom-crafted antique silver bar pulls add elegance to drawer fronts
- Sturdy Asian hardwood frame is finished with flat-cut oak veneers for natural beauty
- No assembly required; tipover wall anchor hardware kit included for safety
- Top drawers feature felt-lined bottoms to protect and cushion delicate items
- Bottom drawers feature cedar panel bottoms for an upscale look and feel
- All drawers feature dust bottoms, ball bearing side guides and English dovetail construction
Free delivery and setup is available in central Illinois for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.