A natural twist on minimalist beauty is found in each of this captivating dresser's eight drawer fronts. Framed with a slender band of silver polished metal, the unique textures of tight-quartered wood veneers lend visual depth to the the seaside sand finish. The simplistic drawer pulls echo the polished metal finish of the trim, lending a hint of modern style to the design. Use the top drawers - lined with felt bottoms for protection - to store your delicate items, and take advantage of the cedar-bottomed drawers on the bottom row to place your sweaters and other bulky clothing to keep it smelling fresh and clean. Add the matching dresser mirror, sold separately, to create a complete look for your bedroom.
- A convenient combination of roomy storage and appealing minimalist design
- Eight drawers feature ball bearing side guides, dust bottoms, and dovetail construction
- Seaside sand finish is soft tan hue that brings out the texture in quartered oak veneers
- Polished silver metal trim frames and flatters the case front
- Custom-crafted nickel silver bar pulls offer a hint of metallic contrast
- Sturdy Asian hardwood frame is finished with quartered oak veneers for natural beauty
- No assembly required; tipover wall anchor hardware kit included for safety
- Combine with the matching dresser mirror, sold separately, to create a complete piece
Free delivery and setup is available in central Illinois for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.