The soft, feminine color palette of this grand-scaled 10 drawer dresser makes it a graceful addition to the well-appointed bedroom. Whitewashed edging is gently worn to show wood tones beneath, punctuated with crisp solid cream drawer fronts for bright contrast. The unique drawer pulls feature a playful fan of sparkling rhinestone petals, framing the subtle glam beauty in delicate dentil drawerfront edging. The top row of drawers are crowned with central brushed-gold knobs for a balanced look and feel. Enjoy this beautiful statement piece by itself, or pair with the matching dresser mirror, sold separately.
- A 1940's Hollywood vibe steals the spotlight with glam crystal hardware and feminine styling
- Ten drawer dresser offers ample storage for clothing and personal items of all sizes
- All drawers feature dust bottoms, ball bearing side guides and English dovetail construction
- Top drawers feature protective felt bottoms; bottom drawers feature cedar panels
- Base dresser unit only; matching dresser mirror sold separately
- Elegant white-brushed finish allows light brown wood to shine through for a vintage effect
- Crisp solid cream drawerfronts feature framed borders and delicate dentil accent trim
- A trefoil of faceted acrylic crystals fan out above each brushed goldtone pendant ring pull
- Brushed goldtone knobs on top drawers offer a beautiful counterpoint to the cream finish
- Crafted with paint grade solid wood and solid wood veneers for an enduring finish
- No assembly required
Free delivery and setup is available in central Illinois for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.